Monday, January 7, 2008

Whatever gets you through the night

For me, that would be:

-A nice, strong latte with a splash of mint, to keep me awake.
-Two slices of crusty artisan bread generously slathered with Nutella. Mmmmm. Good thing I didn't resolve to lose weight this year.
-A can of sparkling water, to keep me hydrated.

I'm burning the midnight oil, editing several translations I worked on this week that are due tomorrow. Fortunately, my translations are pretty good, if I do say so myself, and don't require major editing. (Thank you, Wordfast! I love you! You cost me a bundle and I may hate you once we have our first major falling-out, but for now, I love you!)

Another thought keeping me going tonight: If I get it all done now, I can come home from court tomorrow afternoon and take a looooong nap. Mmmmm.

1 comment:

Snickollet said...

Hope the translations are done by now. And I'm not surprised that they required little editing. They were done by you!

I laughed about your Palm. Mine is "dead," meaning that I can't remember to charge it. Lame. So I bought a paper planner for '08, too, and I'm totally enjoying being so retro.