Thursday, November 8, 2007

Fall colors

I was in court a few weeks ago and one of the defense attorneys I really like took a look at me and said, "Don't take this the wrong way, you look good, but are you in mourning?" And I was, indeed, dressed in black from head to toe, except for the white flowers on my blouse.

I suppose I didn't need to have to take it to heart, but it does seem like everything I own is black. So recently I've refused to buy anything black and have made it a mission to add more color. Black was just easy, you know, goes with anything, blahblahblah. And I have to say I'm pretty happy with the results. I now own a bright orange purse, and a purple one. So much nicer than my old black bag. I've bought a few tops in beautiful, rich colors. And I just feel so good. Who knew?

No comments: